Shipping, Policies & F.A.Q
How it Works
Technically, as we are only designers, we do not do any shipping at all. Everything is in the hands of our Print On Demand (POD) partners. We only design, create, imagine and render with the best technology we can use. Then we upload our images to their websites where we integrate them into their “Mock-ups” tools.
You Place Your Order With Us
It Is automatically Sent To POD Partner
We Pay POD partner For Your Order
They Manufacture the order
They handle & ship it to you
IMPORTANT: We do not share any financial information with those companies. We pay for each order, after you made your online payment. They only need to know the item number (or SKU), the size, the color, the text (if any added), the material required and, of course, your address.
POD Partners F.A.Q
We work with 3 major Print On Demand companies: Printful, Printify & Art Of Where. They all have their own way to operate, different policies and different fullfilment centers. Here is, in their own words, their view on shipping, returns, exchanges and refunds.
SHIPPING & TRACKING:
Shipping & Rates are handled by each one of our partners. It is automatic and we, as designers, have nothing to do. Shipping & Rates varies from one partner to another as they do not ship the same item from the same place to the same person. But knowing they ship to millions of customers each year guarantee they know what they are doing and that they offer fair prices.
It depends on each POD company your order will come from.
Yes, all Printful’s shipping methods have tracking. Note that the quality of tracking may differ for some local carriers. All tracking numbers can be found in the shipping notification emails we send out, as well as on your profile dashboard. Note that international shipment tracking may take up to a few days to display any updates but that doesn’t necessarily mean the shipment is lost. All tracking numbers can be found in the shipping notification emails we send out, as well as on your profile dashboard. Tracking numbers generate when a shipping label is printed at our facility – keep in mind the tracking information may not reflect any action for up to 24 hours after a label has been printed.
My order has been sent, why don’t I see the tracking info?
Your order was shipped but it can take up to 48 hours for tracking info to show up in a carrier’s tracking system. To minimize confusion, you may want to let your customers know in your shipping emails. Then Imatoumi will update with tracking number on your order.
When your customer orders are produced and shipped, tracking information will be automatically updated in your sales channel. Check your Imatoumi account 24/48h after ordering, it should be automatic with this POD partner.
Art of Where (AOW):
Most Canada and all US bound orders will have tracking. You will receive a shipping notification when your order has been shipped, which will include the tracking number, if applicable.
Anywhere else, for orders valued under 100$, no tracking.
International orders valued at or over 100$ will be shipped with tracking automatically. Depending on the value of the order, it may be shipped with USPS or a courier, such as DHL.
Please note that international orders may be subject to duties, fees or taxes levied by the destination country and/or shipping company. IMATOUMI is not responsible for these additional charges. To find out what the possible fees are, please contact the local postal service or customs agency.
When you’ll receive your item, check the name of the Print On Demand company that made the shipment. It should be on the package itself. Then contact us with pictures and we’ll see what we can do for you. Usually there is no refund for wrong size as size charts are always on item page.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you or your customers notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please submit a problem report.
The return address is set by default to the Printful facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks. If Printful’s facility isn’t used as the return address, you would become liable for any returned shipments you receive.
Wrong Address – If you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer (if and as applicable).
If you haven’t registered an account on printful.com and added a billing method, you hereby agree that any returned orders due to the wrong shipping address or a failure to claim the shipment won’t be available for reshipping and will be donated to charity at your cost (without us issuing a refund).
Printful does not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
Returned by Customer – It is best to advise your end customers to contact you before returning any products. We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Returns for products, face masks, as well as size exchanges are to be offered at your expense and discretion. If you choose to accept returns or offer size exchanges to your end customers, you would need to place a new order at your expense for a face mask or a product in another size.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
therefore Printful reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
Image Quality Control
Every piece of artwork being printed for the first time goes through Image Quality Control performed by the Printify team. In case the artwork cannot be printed in fine quality, we do not make any moderation to the file, but we do notify you about the matter. That’s our Merchant Protection policy for making sure your designs will be printed in good quality.
If the received product is printed incorrectly, damaged or in a bad quality, please contact Printify Merchant Support and attach photos of the errors. Our team will inspect the errors and have a replacement sent out as soon as possible. That’s our Merchant Protection policy for making sure that reprints are issued, if your customer receives a damaged product.
In case there are issues with the reprint, after receiving all the required information, full order refund is placed to your Printify account within 1 business day after notifying Printify Merchant Support. Please see our Terms of Service for the errors we take full responsibility for. That’s our Merchant Protection policy for making sure that refunds are issued correctly.
Art of Where (AOW):
Overview of Art of Where and Limitations of our Services
Art of Where is an on demand manufacturer of custom printed products. We print products to order with artwork submitted by individuals around the world. We print on fabrics, paper, polymer cases, wood, and other mediums and we offer drop ship and wholesale services. Each of our products are made by hand and variations may occur within an order, or from one order to another. We are constantly working on minimizing these discrepancies so your products print as accurately as possible every time.
Print variations can and will occur when printing artwork onto various fabrics and surfaces like we do.
Variations that may occur within an order or from one order to another include but are not limited to:
- Image placement on the product. Placement of your image on the product may vary piece to piece. Some variations may be small and others may be noticeable.
- Discrepancies between the online Design Lab tool and the final product can occur. The Design Lab provides an approximation of the final product. For clothing products, you are designing a size LARGE in the Design Lab. When we generate the other sizes, the artwork placement will be different. Refer to the text safe areas indicated in the Design Lab so as not to lose important details of your artwork. For all concerns relating to image placement, please contact us.
- The colour outcome of your printed product will differ from your original art for many reasons including the following:
- Monitor differences. All monitors vary in colour representation. It is beyond our control to match your monitor settings.
- Colour gamut limitations of our printers. Our print processes have different ranges of colour they can reproduce. We need to translate your artwork using our software into the colour range of our printers. Colours in your artwork that are outside of our achievable gamut will be replaced with the closest colour we can print. Neon colours, for example, are not printable by our systems.
- We offer a very large range of fabrics to print on. Each fabric has different print results even when subject to the same print process. Some fabrics absorb ink quickly while others are more dense. The base fabrics are all different in their degree of white. Characteristics like these can cause variations in the final product colours.
- Quality of the submitted artwork. Low quality artwork files will not print as accurately as high resolution images. Please follow our design guidelines when creating your artwork print files.
- Colour space. We ask for images to be submitted in sRGB. Images set up in other colour spaces will translate incorrectly when printed. Our Design Labs attempt to approximate the print colours so if you do upload a CMYK file, the colours will look wrong in the lab.
- Art of Where has a hands-off printing system. This means that all incoming artwork files are sent directly to our printing equipment. We do not check for print quality including pixelation before printing. Please refer to our design guidelines when setting up your artwork and make sure it is in the correct colour space and file format. We are not responsible for reprinting items due to poor quality artwork or incorrectly made files.
- Small shadowing or ghosting can occur when areas of light colour are right beside areas of dark colour. Shadowing is when the dark colour overhangs or smudges slightly onto the lighter colour. Some shadowing is expected during printing in some situations.
Occasionally a product may have a sewing defect like a hole, caught fabric, or incorrectly secured stitches. A sewing defect is a flaw in the sewing that makes the product unusable for its intended purpose (like wearing). Report any defects as outlined below.
Flaws in non-textile products
We have a wide range of printed products beyond clothing. If you receive a product that is flawed mechanically (not a print colour issue) please report your concern as outlined below.
Reporting a Concern
- Contact us with detailed photos of the issue and include the order number.
- We will try to respond within 48 hrs. We may request additional information.
- All issues will be evaluated on a case by case basis using the information provided.
Custom printed products are non-refundable. Products with mechanical issues or defaults are usually reprinted and replaced. Please contact us with your concerns and we will handle each concern individually.
Drop Ship Orders and Customer Service
If an end user has an issue with the product they receive there is a 4 step process for resolution:
- Request photos from your customer that can be forwarded to us to illustrate the problem.
- Please evaluate if the issue falls into our allowable range of variations in regards to colour or image placement on the product. If it does, educate your customer as to the limitations of on-demand printing.
- If the issue is beyond our print limitations, contact us and include the order number and pictures of the concern provided by your end user.
- We will evaluate the issues and may require more information. We will try our best to respond within 48 hours of receiving your email.
Customs Fees, Duties, and Shipment Delays
Art of Where ships worldwide with Canada Post, USPS, and various courier services. Tracking numbers will be provided for shipments whenever possible. Any additional costs or customs fees occurring from shipments (both domestic or international) are not the responsibility of Art of Where. International orders under $100 do not have tracking.
Please contact your local post office if you are unsure of the customs, duties, or expected transit times for your country.
Art of Where allows our customers to request alternative and express shipping methods such as UPS or DHL at an additional cost. Please contact us if you would like to use an upgraded shipping method for your order and we will arrange it if possible.
Shipments delayed by the shipping service are beyond our control and personal costs resulting from delayed shipments are not the responsibility of Art of Where. We commit to shipping your order in a timely manner, doing our best to respect our estimated production times. Occasionally, an order takes longer than predicted due to various reasons including reprints, low inventory, out of stock fabric or technical issues. We will try to contact you if there is a severe delay on your order.
Flawed products and Misprints
Sometimes we have products that are incorrectly printed and do not pass our quality control processes. In order to reduce our impact on the environment we donate imperfect finished products to shelters, schools, reserves, and daycares. We never donate products to an institution that would sell them and we specify to the receiver that the products can never be resold.
Our goal at Art of Where is to make high quality printed products using the latest in print technology and construction methods. There is a certain amount of variability when printing custom items that is reasonable and acceptable. Our terms and conditions are in place to help define an effective working relationship with our customers. We thank you for trusting Art of Where with your printed artwork projects and we look forward to showing you what we can do.
In any case, we are here to help you.
Imatoumi by Ad-Chum follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Imatoumi by Ad-Chum uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read the “What Are Cookies” article on Cookie Consent website.
Note that Imatoumi by Ad-Chum has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Imatoumi by Ad-Chum does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Imatoumi by Ad-Chum!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Imatoumi by Ad-Chum’s Website, located at https://ad-chum.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Imatoumi by Ad-Chum if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms & Conditions Generator Online and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Imatoumi by Ad-Chum and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Imatoumi by Ad-Chum. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Imatoumi by Ad-Chum for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Imatoumi by Ad-Chum
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Imatoumi by Ad-Chum
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Imatoumi by Ad-Chum
- Redistribute content from Imatoumi by Ad-Chum
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Imatoumi by Ad-Chum does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Imatoumi by Ad-Chum,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Imatoumi by Ad-Chum shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Imatoumi by Ad-Chum reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Imatoumi by Ad-Chum a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Imatoumi by Ad-Chum; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Imatoumi by Ad-Chum. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Imatoumi by Ad-Chum’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Disclaimer for Imatoumi by Ad-Chum
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for Imatoumi by Ad-Chum
All the information on this website – https://ad-chum.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Imatoumi by Ad-Chum does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Imatoumi by Ad-Chum), is strictly at your own risk. Imatoumi by Ad-Chum will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Our Disclaimer was generated with the help of the Disclaimer Generator Online and the Disclaimer Generator.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.